Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waiting For Warmer Weather

This time of year it's always hard to concentrate.  The winter has gotten long, the novelty of the snow has worn off (especially this year), the mind starts to wander toward blue skies, bright sunshine and the sound of waves lapping against the shore.  Yes, folks, cabin fever has set in.  We are dreaming about days spent Up North and I can't wait!

In the meantime, not a whole lot has been going on with us.  After a VERY busy December we mostly spent January just trying to stay warm and relax.  We've all been sick at various times -- Jackson with a nasty case of RSV (a respiratory virus), me with Strep Throat and Scott with a cold that seemed to linger for weeks.  Thankfully we are all feeling healthy again. 

If you can believe it (and I'm embarrassed to admit this), we didn't take a single picture the entire month!  Mark that down in the FAIL column of motherhood.  I promise I will try to do better although February isn't starting off too great in that regard.

That reminds me, I should go charge my camera battery!  Until next time, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment