Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fall Picture Time

It seems like I haven't posted any in a while so it's time to play catch up.

In early November we were finally able to take some fall pictures outside.  I had wanted to get this done for about three weeks but the first week Jackson cried the entire time and the second week both he and I weren't feeling too well.  Well, third time is a charm and we were finally about to get some pictures taken outside.  Jackson didn't cooperate as well as I had hoped but I still think we got some good ones. 







So much for using the pumpkins as a prop.  He wasn't able to use them to sit up as well as I'd hoped.  As many of you know, with a baby not much goes according to plan.





I think Jackson was too fascinated by the cars driving by to pay any attention to us.  As much as we tried to get him to look at the camera, all he wanted to do was watch traffic.  Oh well.

Jackson and I had to get decked out in our Iowa Hawkeye gear to cheer on the Hawks as they beat the Minnesota Gophers for the second year in a row.  Yeah!  Jackson is a little Hawkeye in training, if I have anything to do about it.



There are more coming -- some from Thanksgiving and such.  This is just what I had time to do for now.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment