Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cute Story from Daycare

I know, I still don't have the pictures from Fourth of July uploaded to my computer yet but we're getting there.  Things have been busy in the Carter household, with keeping up with a toddler that is CONSTANTLY on the go.  I never knew what true exhaustion was until now.

Michelle, Jackson's head teacher at daycare, told me the cutest story this morning when I dropped him off.  Apparently another little girl started there this week.  She's a little older, a crawler, so she's mobile.  Well, I guess yesterday afternoon this little girl was sitting behind Michelle on the floor and just started hitting Michelle on the back.  She laughed and said that she was getting a massage.  Well, when Jackson saw what was going on he marched right over, stepped between the little girl and Michelle, and gave Michelle a big hug.  He was trying to protect her!  How adorable!  My little boy is such a sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. That's the best story ever! Evidence of a little guy with a big heart.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete