Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GO TWINS!!

In dramatic fashion, the Minnesota Twins won the ALDS in extra innings against the Detroit Tigers tonight. Yeah! They sure like to try their fans but in the end they pulled it out. Now it's on to New York to (hopefully) kill the Yankees tomorrow night.

Cappy and Jackson have become friends over the past couple of months. Cappy likes to be around Jackson, will come running when he's crying and likes to sit next to him when he's taking a bottle. Here is Cappy trying out one of his bibs. Needless to say, she didn't like it.



Jackson has found a blanket. The super soft green blanket was a baby shower gift from Jean Cook and Jackson loves it! In the last few days he has decided he can't hang out at home without it. Blanket and pacifier -- life can't get any better!


Here is Jackson celebrating his three month birthday on Saturday. Not terribly exciting but too cute for words!


Jackson wants to welcome to the world his new playmate, Christopher Paul Gibson, born this week to our friends Brian and Annie Gibson. Christopher is adorable and I'm sure there will be lots of playdates and Twins games in their future!
We're off to Maine on Friday. Jackson is excited to spend several days but Grandma and Grandpa Blair! They're going to have a great time! Scott and I will miss him like crazy! I know we're going to have a great time but this is definitely earlier than I had planned on leaving him. I thought he would be at least 6-9 months before Scott and I went away for a vacation. Jackson's in good hands though and I know we will have fun in Maine! I absolutely love it out there. I went to college out there and Scott proposed on our last trip to Maine, in Acadia National Park, in 2006 so the state holds alot of sentimental value to me. It's going to be great to be back out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment