Monday, November 2, 2009

A Year Ago Today...

A year ago today Scott and I found out that we were expecting our first child.  It was totally exciting and surreal at the same time.  Now, I can't imagine my life without little Jackson in it.  It's been quite an amazing year and I've loved every minute of it (well maybe not the swollen feet and trouble sleeping of third trimester but oh well).  A true sign that I am a mother -- I went to work today with spit-up on my shoulder.  Unfortunately I didn't notice it until about 2pm.  Another sign that I am a mother -- the spit-up really didn't bother me.  Oh well.

Here are some adorable pictures of Jackson's first Halloween.  Both he and I have been battling colds this weekend so our photo session was cut short but I still think these pictures turned out well.  Enjoy our little lobster!



Hey Mom, I'm not so sure about this whole costume thing.





Sad eyes but still the cutest little boy in the world!



Jackson and I are still trying to recover from our colds.  Poor little thing also has an ear infection.  He didn't sleep more than about 30-45 minutes at a time all weekend long.  After a trip to the doctor on Saturday morning, we have some medicine (which he hates) so hopefully we're on the road to recovery.  He slept through the night last night and had a good day with Grandpa and Grandma Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment