Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day (a day late)



Thank you...

For everything you do for both Jackson and me everyday. You are an amazing father!  I knew you would be but it truly fills my heart with joy to see you and Jackson together.  Thank you for making our son laugh daily, being the first one up with him every morning and giving him the color of your beautiful blue eyes.  Thank you for all that you do around the house for us and for helping to create a childhood full of love, laughter and lots of play!  May Jackson always be your little “buddy” and grow into one of your best friends.  I can't wait to watch you two through the years.

Happy First Father's Day with love from both of us!

I also want to say a huge Happy Father's Day to my own father, the best ever!  I love you and thank you for everything, even when I was a bear growing up you were always right by my side, encouraging me and cheering me on.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment