Sunday, January 3, 2010

Six months ago today.....

Wow...six months!  I could never have imagined how wonderful the last six months would be.  Jackson has truly changed our lives in the most amazing way.  We are completely wrapped up in that adorable little boy!  Although I knew he would be, Scott is just a wonderful father and it's so much fun to watch him interact with Jackson.  They already have a very special relationship.  I love being a mother too!  It is absolutely the best job in the world! 

We've had our challenging times and our scary times -- from the first few days when we felt like we were just stumbling through things to our first trip to the ER in October to two ear infections.  We've also relished the wonderful little things like the first smile, the first little giggles and the pure joy Jackson exudes when we're all playing or reading a book.  He is an amazing little boy (if I do say so myself).  In the last sixt months we've gone from this....





To this....





I would like to know what exactly was going through Jackson's head when he made this face.



My boys.  Love 'em!



The first six months have been quite a ride! I can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. We had a wonderful first Christmas complete with a huge blizzard, a harrowing trip to Iowa and a wonderful time with family in Minnesota and Iowa!  I will recap the details and post pictures shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment